Event Production Project Manager
Location: South Wimbledon
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience (plus overtime)
We are at an exciting period of growth with ambitious plans. We are now looking for enthusiastic event professionals to strengthen and develop client and venue relationships and to project manage and deliver high profile events in leading venues across London for both the private and corporate market. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious event project manager who wants to make their own mark in building the business.
Oxygen produces stunning events across many of London’s high profile and prestigious venues.
We are a small but passionate team of project managers, venue managers and technicians. Our leadership team is highly regarded in the industry and offers a wealth of experience to learn from.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Taking telephone and web enquiries, logging details accurately, and asking effective questions to ascertain detailed client briefs.
- Attending client and site meeting
- Creating client proposals and quotations, matching appropriate AV and production solutions to clients’ needs and identifying opportunities to upsell.
- Managing the sales pipeline.
- Developing client relationships and be on hand to guide them through the event journey.
- Preparing event technical specifications.
- Preparing event documentation including health and safety, event timelines and supplier and contact details.
- Preparing, loading, and delivering equipment on time whilst adhering to venue regulations.
- Managing crew, technicians, and suppliers to install, deliver and de-rig equipment, working often to tight deadlines – ensuring work delivered is to a high standard.
- Being on site throughout the event, both representing Oxygen and be on hand to oversee client requests / needs and working alongside event partners.
- Documenting events and capturing images and videos for marketing and social media activity
- Supporting Senior Management, including carrying out profit analysis reports and contributing ideas for business growth.
- Developing specific projects and venue relationships
What we are looking for
Key to this role will be your first-rate people and project management skills. You will have a good solid understanding of event production technology and will be able to communicate ideas and requirements effectively to clients and technicians, including promoting and selling benefits. Equally important will be your sound business acumen, strong communication skills (written and verbal) and confidence to ask for the business.
A clean driving license is required (due to insurance purposes we are only able to accept applicants aged 21 and over).
We offer the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself, working with a team of talented and equally passionate professionals. The role also offers excellent earning potential with a competitive salary and overtime.
Our office and warehouse is based in South Wimbledon, a short walk from Colliers Wood and South Wimbledon underground stations. There is also free onsite car parking. Subject to needs of the business, i.e. managing equipment prep and deliveries we are able to offer some flexibility to working from home but the expectation will be the majority of your time will either be in the office, attending client meetings or on-site.
To apply please click here to send your CV and covering letter
Closting date: 10 May 2022
Oxygen reserves the right to interview and close jobs prior to the closing date so early applications are strongly recommended
Oxygen is proud to be an equal opportunities employer