Event Project Manager
Location: South Wimbledon
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience (plus overtime)
We are at an exciting period of growth with ambitious plans. We are now looking for an enthusiastic event professional to strengthen and develop our client and venue relationships, project manage and deliver high profile events in leading venues in the St James’s area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious event project manager who wants to manage their own portfolio and demonstrate their ability to grow a project.
Oxygen produces stunning events across many of London’s high profile and prestigious venues. We are a small but passionate team of project managers, venue managers and technicians. Our leadership team is highly regarded in the industry and offers a wealth of experience to learn from.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving enquiries, logging details accurately, and asking effective questions to ascertain detailed client briefs.
- Attending site visits and meeting
- Creating proposals and quotations, matching appropriate AV and production solutions to clients’ needs
- Developing relationships, with clients, suppliers, and venues
- Preparing event documentation
- Preparation of equipment for events within your portfolio
- Managing crew, technicians, and suppliers to install, deliver and de-rig equipment, working often to tight deadlines – ensuring work delivered is to a high standard.
- Being on site throughout the event, both representing Oxygen and be on hand to oversee client requests / needs and working alongside event partners.
- Documenting events and capturing images and videos for marketing and social media activity
- Supporting Senior Management, including carrying out profit analysis reports and contributing ideas for business growth.
What we are looking for:
Key to this role will be your first-rate people and project management skills.
You will have a good solid understanding of event production technology and will be able to communicate ideas and requirements effectively to clients and crew, including promoting and selling benefits. Equally important will be your sound business acumen and strong communication skills.
A clean driving license is required (due to insurance purposes we are only able to accept applicants aged 21 and over).
We offer the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself, working with a team of talented and equally passionate professionals. The role also offers excellent earning potential with a competitive salary and overtime.
Working location will vary day to day, between locations in SW19 (Closest tube South Wimbledon), Dorking and Central London.
To apply please click here to send your CV and covering letter
Closting date: 1 September 2022
Oxygen reserves the right to interview and close jobs prior to the closing date so early applications are strongly recommended
Oxygen is proud to be an equal opportunities employer